Ada Sokół3D designer, Artist, Creative Director
Ada Sokół is an artist and a designer, currently based in Paris. As a leading 3D artist in Fashion, she has worked with brands like Nike, Linda Farrow and Gentle Monster creating digital campaigns, videos and multi-media installations.
Ada has developed a unique visual language that is sensual, photorealistic and delicate. Her work evokes an ultra sensory experience that often takes place in the future.
Ada is a frequent contributor to Novembre Magazine, her editorial projects have been published in TANK and Polanski Magazine, while her personal work has been exhibited globally from Beijing, Los Angeles to Paris (Collete Paris window display).
What role does music play in your day-to-day life as a creative?
Music highly motivates me and inspires me, not only in my creative work, but in daily life.
I love dancing (not professionally).
For me dancing is most effortless way to forget about all problems, let off steam and fill your mind with positive thoughts.
I simply can not imagine life without music, but I’ve never wanted to be serious or professional about this.
Tell us about your mix:
- YONEDA – Rude
- Danny L Harle – Tinashe – Superlove (Danny L Harle remix)
- Arca – [love you in chains]
- Arca – [self Defence]
- LUTTO LENTO – SIRENA
- Poor Sport – Die Young
- Ponibbi – HEARTSKIP
- FIJI – Fave Hours (ft. Hood Joplin)
- Skins Party – Thinking of U
- Slutcore – Evaporate
- Dirk2112 – MissingNo
- Charli XCX – White Roses
- Charli XCX – Emotional
- Danny L Harle – The Clockmans Challenge
- La Femme – Sphynx Radio Edit
- Ticklish x DJ Paypal – Bent Up
- Indecorum – Piosenka Ksiezycowa
- ETM – Better Off Alone (Reggaeton – Alice Deejay Cover)
- Billon – Special feat Maxine Ashley (Danny L Harle remix)
- Danny L Harle – Super Natural (Autoerotique Remix) [feat. Carly Rae Jepsen]
- Buckmaster – It’s A Fine Double Take (Buckmaster Blend)
- AZN GIRL – Hot N Cold (TFORCES AZN GIRL LIMITED EDITION*)
- Gigi D’Agostino – L’Amour Toujours (ORIGINAL)