Kenna is a graphic designer living and working in Glasgow, Scotland.
Her interests lie in modernism, logo’s and discovering new, old design.
What role does music play in your day-to-day life as a creative?
Working mostly by myself means music is on 90% of the day.
My taste is a mixed bag and can be anything from Biggie Smalls to Brand New, to Donna Summer.
I enjoy disco. It can either make me work well and fast or fast and panicky – both good for a deadline.
Tell us about your playlist:
Sounds good in the morning, afternoon or night.
- Blind – Full – Hercules & Love Affair
- Could Heaven Ever Be Like This – Idris Muhammad
- Dance (Disco Heat) – Sylvester
- Electric Blue – Arcade Fire
- Feel Like I Do – Disclosure, Al Green
- Found A Cure (A Tom Moulton Mix) – Mixed – Ashford & Simpson
- He Is the Voice I Hear – The Black Madonna
- I Can’t Stand the Rain – Eruption
- I Feel Love – 12″ Version – Donna Summer
- Il Veliero – Extended Version – The Chaplin Band
- Knock On Wood – Amii Stewart
- Lucky – Donna Summer
- People Everywhere (Still Alive) – Khruangbin
- A Real Hero – College & Electric Youth
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Star Child – B.T. Express
- Super Disco – Étienne de Crécy, Alex Gopher
- Two Of Hearts – Stacey Q
- Use Me Again – Remastered – Tom Trago
- Walkman – Kasso
- Your Love – Frankie Knuckles